Digitalisation is re-shaping the business world and is increasingly important for gaining competitive edge. Emerging technologies, together with the evolution and development of new platforms, are providing unparalleled opportunities within shipping and the related transport and supply chain infrastructure.
If Industry 4.0 is to be truly realised, then shipping must embrace a new approach to the traditional supply chain. Moving a container from A to B involves, on average, 30 different actors and 200+ interactions - delivery of goods has never been more transparent, nor more complex. So, what can digitalisation do to streamline and integrate shipping with the connected supply chain ecosystem?
Across three key sessions we will discuss how we can identify the real digital opportunity in front of us and re-define digitalisation in maritime and transport. How can we better understand the business improvements these technologies represent?
Confirmed speakers include:
- Akihiro Tamura, Director of Engineering Policy Planning Office, Maritime Bureau, MLIT
- Dr. Kohei Matsuo, Chief Researcher for Structural and Infrastructure Technologies, Core Manufacturing Technology Department, NMRI (National Maritime Research Institute)
- Dr. Hideyuki Ando, Chair of SSAP2, Senior General Manager, MTI (Monohakobi Technology Institute, NYK Line)
- Professor Daisuke Watanabe, Associate Professor at Department of Logistics and Information Engineering, Tokyo University of Marine Science and Technology, Japan
- Eric Jan Bakker, VP Sales Asia Pacific, Marlink
- Shengwei Qian, VP Sales Asia, Inmarsat Maritime
- Yoshio Otagaki, Advisor (Technology and Management), JMU, Technical Committee of Shipbuilders' Association of Japan (SAJ), (formerly Executive Vice President and Technical Committee, JMU)
- Hideki Noguchi, Chair - IALA e-Navigation Committee, Deputy Director, Administration and Planning Division, Maritime Traffic Department, Japan Coast Guard
- Peter Stevens, CIO CDO, Anglo-Eastern
- Dr. Enna Kitty Pan Hirata, Commercial Manager, North Asia, Global Trade Digitization, Maersk Line
- Captain Sony Rajan, Manager, LNG Ship Management Strategy Team, Mitsui OSK Lines Ltd
- Captain Vikrant Sharma, Lead Business Strategist and Lead in Business Development and Consulting, ClassNK
- Alexander Varvarenko, CEO, Varamar Group, Founder, Shipnext
- Giampiero Soncini, Director, KZ Management Ltd
- Will Kraus, Director, Marketing and Strategy Development, Iridium
- Takuyoshi Satoh, Associate Partner, IBM Japan
- Captain Savio Gomez, Fintech – Blockchain, AI Start up Strategic Advisor, Marine Inspector OCIMF & CDI
- Dr. Shinichi Ishii, Senior Consultant, Global Infrastructure Consulting Department, Nomura Research Institute, Ltd.
- Zen Kawada, Public Sector Senior Manager, NTT Data
- Shinobu Suzuki, Sales Director, Marlink
- Rob O'Dwyer, Editor, Digital Ship
- Dr. Brahim Mezaoui, IT System Department, Engineering Division, IMC Corporation
- Dr. Chris Henny, Senior Project Manager, Vertical Markets Management – Maritime, Airbus Defence & Space
- Woo-Sung Chang, VP APAC Sales, Intellian
For more information on this agenda, and how you could be part of it, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org